Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What's Underneath

I probably should have done this at the beginning but I guess now is okay too. No matter what style you're going for, you need some good support. Yes I'm taking about bras and undies... I know it's weird to talk about but it needs to be said, to look good, you need confidence and to get that, you need to feel good about you're body.

Personally I like LaSenza, I  haven't tried Victoria's Secret but I'm sure it's good considering  it's so famous. So if you haven't already taken care of this, go to a bra store and get your size checked. I know it's kinda weird because I don't think there's anyone out there who's comfortable with their size (I know I'm not).

After you take care of that, pick out some cute ones that fit right. Even though you've been measured, try on the bras before buying because certain styles fit differently than others.

While you're at it, why not splurge on some cute matching undies?

So that's the lesson for today, and I strongly suggest you take my advice.

Confidence is the best accessory any girl can wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment