Sunday, September 23, 2012

Back to the Basics: Bottoms

Hey everyone! Today I'd like to finish the Back to the Basics section. I've done tops and camis and now we're going to tackle bottoms. Although I don't think  it'll be that hard because I'm pretty sure everyone reading this owns a pair of skinny jeans.

Alrighty, so first you need some skinny jeans. Dark blue ones, black ones, grey ones. As for any other colors, I would recommend skinny fit pants because they're more comfortable than jeans but of course you can get what you want.



All of these are from H&M and cost ONLY 13$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the pants, these are also from H&M (yeah its my fav store) and cost only 15$:


Although, there is a rule in fashion that says you can't own more than 1 pair of the same item, even if it's in another color, so try to find other styles.

Now that we're done with the pants, there's still shorts, skirts, and tights to talk about.

For the shorts, I would get some regular black ones, blue denim ones and fake leather ones.

These are from (you guessed it!) H&M:


In the summer, they're great to wear on their own but in the fall or spring, I like to wear them with tights underneath.

On the subject of tights, get some basic black ones to wear underneath anything and some basic black leggings too (no they're not the same thing!!!! I cannot stress this enough!)

Now for the skirts. Again all you really need is a black one but if you're too edgy for them, just stick to shorts.

  

And there you have it! All the basics to create an edgy wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment