Monday, September 24, 2012

The Denim Diva

Okay I think we're just about done with the basics which means we can finally get to the fun part!

My personal favorite part of any wardrobe is the jeans so let me give you some advice on that. I like a lot of patterns so brace yourselves.

Leopard print
These are super cool because they bring in a cool element to your wardrobe and adds a surprise twist but still looks super cool and edgy.

Although make sure you get them in a blue or black or even gray but nothing too flashy.

Snake skin
I love these especially in black because they look like normal black jeans from far.


Aztec print
These are equally awesome and edgy but make sure you wear then with a neutral top.

In my opinion, even these in a bold color would be cool, although they would be less edgy. But I'm sure you could pull it off with a black tee.


You can also try a fake leather kind of jean, but don't over do it or else it'll just look tacky.

 

See, the second ones would be over doing it....yikes

Lastly for today. the famous ripped jeans. These are a must for every edgy wardrobe, they show that you're not gonna have your mother wash your clothes and give then to you in perfect condition. You're not perfect and neither are your jeans.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment